VIMtrek Viewer – a window on VIMtrek Producer
VIMTrek Viewer visualizes the results of VIMTrek Producer, where all kind of users from casual observers and non-design-related stakeholders to architects and their clients can easy move within the 3D environment and make VIMnotes or annotations for effective collaboration.
To experience walking around one of our ‘living’ environments, request your FREE download of Viewer; embedded within is a sample demo environment which you can enjoy interacting with. If you wish to explore further ‘living’ environments, then please visit Gallery to see various example galleries and let us know which you would like to visit.
- Reads VIM files from VIMtrek Producer exported from Revit
- Reads the simplification of the 3D model with different quality settings, from the Producer user
- Reads the global illumination calculation
- Reads the light mapping calculation
- Reads the day and night views
- Reads only, the latitude setting
- Object rotation in Viewer works like a gaming control
- Reads the basic landscape, including trees, vegetation. Tiled surface continues until horizon
- Skybox with cloud setting
- Simple user-friendly interface
- Project navigation by mouse and keyboard (like in FPS games)
- VIMnotes allows user to make annotations in the rendering
The VIMtrek output is platform independent and can be viewed by any third party as a locked down file without the need to have Revit installed on the end device.
VIMtrek Producer is the key component required to create immersive environments and convert the Revit file to the VIM, Visual Information Model file format. Producer is sold as one license per device with discounts available for 6 or 10 seats, as well as, enterprise licences.
VIMtrek Viewer is free to download by any stakeholder in exchange for basic company and user information and opting in to marketing notices and update permissions. The VIMnote feature bundled is bundled in for free, which will allow any user to make and annotate drawings and post back to designer.