Choose VIMtrek Producer and render Autodesk® Revit designs fast, and try it with a 30 Day money back guarantee.
VIMtrek Producer is a fully featured desktop rendering application designed for architects. It enables users to process a Revit model to adjust object presentation, terrain, lighting conditions, and rendering quality for use in an immersive 3D environment. The VIMtrek package includes both Producer and Viewer software.
An Autodesk® Revit add-in converts Revit project files into an immersive 3-D environment in minutes, for manipulation in Producer, with little training or experience required. The project file rendering process in Producer utilizes unique compression technology that makes the 3D scene files one-tenth the size of a traditional render and is completely interactive allowing designers, architects, contractors, and their clients to self-navigate around the environment and experience the building as though they were moving through a video game.
- VIMtrek Producer enables users to modify the 3D scene and render it in minutes rather than tens of hours, depending on the use settings for rendering quality.
- VIMtrek Viewer is an interactive 3D viewer Architects, designers, and contractors can view and investigate the 3D model in an immersive and interactive way. Whether embedded in a web browser, or PC or Mac desktop, Viewer makes it possible to interactively visualize and collaborate. Users can review the design quickly at any stage of the design process, giving them greater opportunity to experience the look, feel, and performance of a project at any stage without requiring Revit expertise.
- Cost savings – Significant savings can be made in three areas: designers save hundreds hours per project through early identification of design errors and omissions; better design decisions will be made pre-build, producing savings during construction; because of the time to render there is no need to outsource the rendering process to a third party or tie up internal hardware or human resources for hours or days, allowing VIMtrek to be on every laptop.
- Collaboration – All stakeholders on a project can access and experience the built environment simultaneously with all the BIM data embedded in the virtual walk through. On Mac, PC or even over the internet all the stakeholders can freely make annotations in real time, reducing unforeseen design challenges during construction. All VIMnotes are date stamped and archived for change request purposes.
- Ease of use – The VIMtrek file can be easily published to PC, Mac or on the internet, and the program navigation functions are simple allowing viewers to move forward, backwards, left, right, up or down visually, just as in a video game. You can also navigate with a mouse, joystick or keypad, allowing clients without any special experience to walk around the built environment easily before construction begins.
- Export from Revit Version 2011 and 2012 to VIMtrek add-in
- Simplification of the 3D model with different quality settings, selectable by the end user includes partial render capacity
- Global illumination calculation with different quality settings
- Light Mapping calculation with different quality settings, selectable by user
- Day and Night Views, with the option to use electric lighting for night illumination
- Latitude setting and object rotation (with a project’s basic landscape)
- Basic landscape; surface copy of the Revit project, including trees, vegetation. Tiled surface continues until horizon
- Skybox with cloud setting
- Simple user-friendly interface
- Project navigation by mouse and keyboard (like in FPS games)
- Export to Mac, PC or WEB
- Displays of all object data from Revit including SMARTBIM and ecoScorecard
- VIMnote feature in Viewer